We are commissioned to deliver care services from both Coventry City Council and Birmingham Council.

If you are unable to finance care yourself, contact Social Services and a Social Worker will be assigned to you who will assess your needs. below we have provided the contact information for the relevant departments for both Coventry and Birmingham.
Coventry Social Services
Community Services | Civic Centre | 1 Little Park Street Coventry | CV1 5RS | 02476 833 478    
Warwickshire Social Services
      Adult Social Care | Shire Hall | Warwick | CV34 4RL | 01926410410
Birmingham Social Services
Adults and Communities | Suffolk Street Queensway | Birmingham | B1 1TS | 0121 303 1234
Self Funding? 

Please contact us for more information.

We also offer private care from 1 – 24 hours and live in.

Please call us on 0333 577 8707 or find out other ways to contact us here.